Everything you need to know. If it's not here, just ask us. We'll get back to you in a flash. Contact us at email@example.com.
What are the entry fees for the races?
How can I confirm my registration?
I'd like to change my distance. How do I do that?
What do runners receive?
Will there be pacers for the 10 Mile?
When and where is packet pick-up?
Can I pick up someone else's packet?
Where is Lakeside Park and where can I park?
When are the start times?
What if there is bad weather?
What happens after the race? Is there an award ceremony?
Where can I find course maps?
Are the courses certified?
Can I run with my music, a stroller, my dog?
Registration Fees (Online Registration):
• $40 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $45 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 2/28/17)
• $50 (through 4/30/17)
• $55 (through 7/19/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $60 (Packet pick-up 7/21 and Race Day 7/22)
• $35 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $40 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 2/28/17)
• $45 (through 4/30/17)
• $50 (through 7/19/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $55 (Packet pick-up 7/21 and Race Day 7/22)
• $30 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $35 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 2/28/17)
• $40 (through 4/30/17)
• $45 (through 7/19/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $50 (Packet pick-up 7/21 and Race Day 7/22)
Deadline for packet mailing option: 11:59 p.m. 7/1/17
Simple answer: yes, of course you may change your distance! There is no charge for moving to a shorter distance race, however, we do charge the difference for going to a longer distance. To do this, pick up your original race packet and bring it to the in-person registration area. They will give you a new chip and bib. If you have a personalized bib, you're welcome to still wear it (no one will be the wiser!)
The 2017 Lift Bridge Race will have pacers available for all 10 Miler.
- Gender-specific tech shirt NOTE: In person registrants will receive their race shirts in the mail after the event.
- Medals to all finishers
- Personalized race bib up to 10 characters (to pre-registrants through July 1, 2017, 11:59:59 p.m.)
- Personalized awards for top three finishers in each age group based on 10-year increments
- Pacers from Minnesota Pacers (10 Mile race only)
- Timing by Mtec Results (10 Mile, 10K, 5K)
- Staffed water stations to serve and cheer you on
- A FREE tap beer at the Water Street Inn (21+)
7/22/17: Beginning at 6 a.m., Lakeside Park pavillions, Bayport
You may pick up another runner's packet. Pleases confirm that you have agreed to do this in advance so there is no confusion with volunteers at packet pick-up.
Lakeside Park is located in Bayport, Minnesota, 3.5 miles south of downtown Stillwater. Ample parking is available near Lakeside Park. There is a lot on the west side of the park and street parking throughout the area. All races start and finish in the same location making access to vehicles convenient and safe.
10 Mile: TBA
The race will occur rain or shine, hot or cold. Runner safety is our number one priority. We have direct contacts with the national weather service in the Twin Cities and area meteorologists to track conditions. We have over 50 course marshals and public safety officers stationed around the course to help runners in good weather and bad. In the event of lightening in the area, we will delay until there are no lightening strikes for 30 minutes, which is the national standard for these conditions. If there heat conditions, we will have plenty of water and Gatorade available, plenty of ice and cold water stocked at the finish and sprinklers to cool everyone off. When it's cold, we have been known to have a bonfire or two lit and ready... even serve S'mores.
Race results will be posted and updated regularly near the finish line.
No award ceremony will take place. Top three finishers in each age category will receive awards, which will be personalized and mailed after the event.
Course information and maps are available in the tabs on the website.
Course certification numbers: 10 Mile: MN14026RR; 10K: TBA; 5K : MN14025RR
For the safety of all runners, the following are NOT allowed on the course: Unregistered participants (including family, friends, or pacers); bicycles; strollers; in-line skates; or pets of any kind. Headphones are permitted, but runners are strongly encouraged to use only one ear bud or turn the volume down so you are able to follow instructions from race officials. The race courses are not 100 percent closed to traffic so we ask that you be aware of your surroundings at all times.
The Stillwater Half Marathon, Lift Bridge Road Races and Stillwater Log Run are organized by Run Stillwater, Inc. We're committed to providing a great race experience with a commitment to high standards for customer service and runner/walker safety. We are proud to support many local non-profits in the East Metro area through our volunteer/donation program. Thank you for your interest in our events. It's a pleasure to serve you.